Custom House agent services
The following are few of the activities related to import clearances (Customs clearance for imports):
1. Normal / regular clearances on merit duty
2. Import clearance raw material under Advance Authorization (DEEC) and capital goods under Export Promotion Capital Goods (EPCG) with NIL duty
3. Project Import Clearance
4. Import clearance under concessional rate of duty clearance – Annexure –III (EOU)
5. Import clearance under Hi-tech goods, Served from India Scheme, Target Plus etc.
6. Import clearance under Merchandise Export from India Scheme (MEIS) / Duty Free Import Authorization (DFIA)
7. Import clearance under Bonding / De-bonding / High Sea Sale / Job work / Re-import & Second hand goods clearance
8. Closure of Warehouse Bond / DEEC Bond / EPCG Bond / Bank Guarantee (BG) at Customs
The following are few of the activities related to export clearances (Customs clearance for exports):
1. Duty Free Exports without claiming any export benefits
2. Exports Clearance under licenses (DEEC / DFIA / EPCG / EOU / SEZ)
3. Exports Clearance under MEIS / Duty Drawback / ROSL
4. Re-Export clearances
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at ISLF ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.