FRESHER BCOM OR DIPLOMA WITH ACCOUNTANCY KNWOLEDGE TALLY MUST
Project Location(s): Chennai, Tuticorin and Bangalore
Compensation: Not mentioned
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to handle accounts activity such as cash, bank, assets, various report generation, etc.
- Responsible to calculate salary / EPF / ESI / TDS workings.
- Responsible to do Bank Reconciliation on weekly basis.
- Responsible to pay monthly payment of Service Tax / PTO.
- Responsible to file Service Tax Returns / PTO Returns.
- Responsible for documentation – direct / indirect tax, law – legal, customs related (import, export, etc) – preparation, filing, report, follow up, etc.
- Should take care of administrative related activities such as framing disciplinary process / procedure, communicating to the employee, etc.
- Responsible to correspond / coordinate independently to importers / exporters / shippers / liners / transporters / overseas agents / statutory authorities.
- Responsible to provide costing / estimation / quotation.
- Responsible to track various status such as internal, activity related, etc.
- Any other job or special tasks that the company may assign from time to time.
- Minimum PUC / +2 / Higher Secondary passed or any degree.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office (word, excel and power point, etc).
- Good Communication, Interpersonal and analytical skills.