EXPERIENCED G CARD HOLDER WITH GOOD DOCUMENTATION AND OPERATIONAL SKILLLS FOR CUSTOMS BROKER OR CUSTOMS HOUSE AGENT
Department: CUSTOMS BROKER OR CUSTOMS HOUSE AGENT
Project Location(s): No specific locations
Education: Not Mentioned
Compensation: Not mentioned
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to handle import s & exports (Sea/Air) independently.
- Responsible to correspond / coordinate independently to importers / exporters / shippers / liners / transporters / overseas agents / statutory authorities.
- Responsible to work with international freight forwarding.
- Responsible to work with import / export software packages / word / excel / office software.
- Responsible to provide BG requirement, bond requirement – format, registration of various licenses and import / export clearance of various schemes (epcg /deec/ SEZ/STP/EOU/etc).
- Responsible to prepare / segregate documents – shipping bills / bill of entry / EDI annexure / online filing.
- Responsible to provide costing / estimation / quotation.
- Independently hand the execution of bill of lading and manifests /etc.
- Responsible to do marketing independently and close the deal with the approval from the organization and meet the committed target as given in the offer letter.
- Responsible to work with DGFT for new IEC / getting new licenses such DEEC / EPCG / etc.
- Responsible to handle Sea /air – space booking with rate confirmation, CSR reports.
- Responsible to handle Customs clearance – air / sea / ICD. Independently handle and provide daily / weekly / monthly status / statistics generation / updating shipping / delivery / transshipment / marketing prospects status.
- Responsible to find and recruit documentation and operations position as complied with organization criteria.
- Should be able to file refunds / drawback / etc. Should arrange transporters for local, within state or interstate for any kind of cargo at a very competitive rate / Follow up for payments.
- Any other job or special tasks that the company may assign from time to time.
- Minimum PUC / +2 / Higher Secondary passed or any degree
- Must be form ‘G’ Card from any customs port
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office (word, excel and power point, etc)
- with online filing, documentation and operations activities
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Two wheeler with DL is a plus