EXPERIENCED DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST FOR FORWARDING ACTIVITY
Department: FORWARDING ACTIVITY
Project Location(s): No specific locations
Education: Not Mentioned
Compensation: Not mentioned
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to do marketing calls.
- Responsible to track various status such as internal, activity related, etc.
- Responsible to handle imports & exports (Sea/Air) independently.
- Responsible to correspond / coordinate independently to importers / exporters / shippers / liners / transporters / overseas agents / statutory authorities.
- Responsible to work with international freight forwarding.
- Responsible to do BL Draft and get the BL draft approval from shipper / Liner /Forwarding Agent.
- Responsible to handle Sea /air – space booking with rate confirmation, CSR reports.
- Responsible to handle and provide daily / weekly / monthly status / statistics generation / updating shipping / delivery / transshipment / marketing prospects status.
- Any Degree.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office (word, excel and power point, etc).
- Good documentation skills such as preparation of BL’s, (documentation and operations activities).
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Two wheeler with DL is a plus.