EXPERIENCED DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST FOR CENTRAL EXCISE, SEZ, EOU, STPI,etc
Department: CENTRAL EXCISE, SEZ, EOU, STPI
Project Location(s): No specific locations
Education: Not Mentioned
Compensation: Not mentioned
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fresh EOU approval through STPI / SEZ.
- Fresh SEZ unit approval / move approval.
- End to end EOU / STPI / SEZ activities such as
- Making application to Central Excise for LUT, De- Bonding approval, Re-export, PBW License Renewal, Additional PBW License Renewal.
- Executing B-17 to Central Excise.
- Making application to additional Premises De bonding.
- DTA or local procurement related.
- Inter-unit transfers / intra-unit transfers – receivables from inter or intra units.
- Making application to STPI for De-bonding, Re Export, LOP renewal, NOC for Additional Premises and Capital Goods enhancement approval.
- Handling All Compliance Activities for LUT, Shifting, Export, De-bonding and various other activities.
- Any other job or special tasks that the company may assign from time to time.
- Minimum PUC / +2 / Higher Secondary passed or any degree.
- Working Knowledge in SEZ/EOU/STPI including online filing / documentation / operation activities.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office (word, excel and power point, etc).
- Good Communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Two wheeler with DL is a plus.