Consultancy services for Export Oriented Units (EOU)

We provide consultancy services for EOU as given below:

  • Consultancy on EOU.
  • Registration of Units under Export Oriented Unit Scheme
  • Preparation of Application for setting up of EOU under SEZ / STPI / EHTP
  • Obtaining LOI from Development Commissioner
  • Obtaining LOP from the Director of STPI / Development commissioner at SEZ
  • Obtaining In bond manufacturing License under Sec 65 of the Customs Act, 1962.
  • Obtaining warehousing license under section 58 of the Customs Act, 1962.
  • Bonding of the Premises by the Customs department
  • Execution of B/17 bond with Customs department
  • Handling all customs related matter with respect to import and export of the goods by the EOU Unit.
  • Submission of monthly/quarterly/yearly returns to the concerned department.
  • DTA Sales permission from STPI / SEZ & Customs department
  • Obtaining CT3 Certificate
  • Reimbursement of CST from the concerned department
  • De-bonding the goods by the customs authorities
  • De-bonding the premises by the customs authorities
  • Shifting permission from STPI/Development Commissioner
  • Closure of the STPI/EHTP/SEZ Unit

Not sure which solution fits your business needs?