Consultancy services for Export Oriented Units (EOU)
We provide consultancy services for EOU as given below:
- Consultancy on EOU.
- Registration of Units under Export Oriented Unit Scheme
- Preparation of Application for setting up of EOU under SEZ / STPI / EHTP
- Obtaining LOI from Development Commissioner
- Obtaining LOP from the Director of STPI / Development commissioner at SEZ
- Obtaining In bond manufacturing License under Sec 65 of the Customs Act, 1962.
- Obtaining warehousing license under section 58 of the Customs Act, 1962.
- Bonding of the Premises by the Customs department
- Execution of B/17 bond with Customs department
- Handling all customs related matter with respect to import and export of the goods by the EOU Unit.
- Submission of monthly/quarterly/yearly returns to the concerned department.
- DTA Sales permission from STPI / SEZ & Customs department
- Obtaining CT3 Certificate
- Reimbursement of CST from the concerned department
- De-bonding the goods by the customs authorities
- De-bonding the premises by the customs authorities
- Shifting permission from STPI/Development Commissioner
- Closure of the STPI/EHTP/SEZ Unit